Seawater has a blood plasma-like composition. Its benefits are more because it is very rich in trace elements, iodine, potassium, zinc, etc. These are just a few differences between freshwater and seawater. The treatment of diseases is done with the help of trace elements.
Human skin absorbs these marine elements through osmosis and takes advantage of all the properties of the sea. Besides these benefits, seawater has antibiotic properties and exerts a special therapeutic effect.
The role of thalassotherapy is that it benefits from all the benefits of the sea, such as water, seaweed, sand, etc. All these are beneficial to the human body. In this article, I will tell you all the benefits that this therapy can bring us.
Water, air, and sand
I told you about the benefits of seawater, and the sea breeze helps our body stay healthy.
The sea air is very good because it has negative ions generated by the sea waves. Negative ions give people a relaxing and antidepressant effect.
The sea sand gives the feet a pleasant massage session and we will activate the blood circulation of the foot.
The benefits of thalassotherapy are:
- facilitates muscle relaxation with its density
- eliminates toxins from the human body
- helps to improve blood circulation due to pressure
- muscle recovery is done with the help of sodium that exists in the sea
- the effort of our heart is less when we are at sea because we are much easier
- reduces rheumatic and muscular pain
- anxiety relief is done with the help of magnesium in the sea
- delays aging of the skin
In conclusion, seawater is beneficial to the human body due to its properties. In some marine dispensations, different treatments based on seawater are performed. Marine water contains all the necessary trace elements and may, therefore, be so effective in treating many diseases.