Osteoporosis is a process that usually occurs after the age of 45. This decalcification is progressive, and the person usually does not notice any symptoms until it is really bad.
It is manifested by a process of decreased bone structure, ie the bones weaken and there will be risks of fractures. The spine usually blames this process especially and so back pain is very common in these cases.
Nutritional treatment for osteoporosis should include:
- People need to eliminate toxic whips, such as excess coffee, alcohol, sugar, salt, and meat. They acidify the body and cause people to lose calcium. Experts say that if the food contains a lot of calcium or less when it is really the same or more important not to lose it.
- Foods such as vegetables, fruits, olive oil, nuts, grains, and legumes are very good at remedying this problem because they maintain a good level of calcium in the bones.
- Consuming more milk, cheese and yogurt have more and more detractors, because it presents problems (for many people) of digestion and absorption. In some Asian countries, dairy consumption is very low or not at all, so people there do not have bone problems.
- Soy, tofu, miso, soy milk, vegetable meat, etc. helps the human body to benefit from calcium and promote its absorption.
- A very good idea is to start introducing seaweed into your diet, as these are good remedies for osteoporosis.
- People can benefit from a lot of calcium and nutrients, consuming the following foods: sesame, walnuts, almonds, poppy seeds, hazelnuts or walnuts
- Sunflower or flax seeds (flax seeds) give us omega 3 and 6, of vital importance for the balance of fatty acids, vital if we want to have good health. All these foods help the body to assimilate calcium very well.
- The role of vitamin D is to help calcium pass from the intestine into the blood. People living in sunny countries will not need vitamin D supplements because they are produced on the skin under the stimulus of sunlight. If you want to consume vitamin D, I recommend you go to a doctor, because this is a fat-soluble vitamin, and our body can accumulate it.