This condition, called rheumatoid arthritis, is considered by specialists to be an autoimmune disease in which the joints become inflamed, hurt a lot, tend to deform, and lose mobility. Tendons, ligaments, and muscles are also often affected.
Its most common symptoms are inflammation of the joints, pain, and stiffness. When we get up, it takes some time for them to “walk” and we can start moving more.
Researchers say that to date they have not found any sure cause of this condition, even though most studies say it is an autoimmune problem. The human body is the one that attacks joints, tendons, etc.
In addition, they say that the main cause of rheumatoid arthritis is genetic and that environmental factors may increase the risk of suffering from the disease, but the truth, as we have already said, is that the causes of rheumatoid arthritis are unknown.
Natural medicine tries to regulate the immune system by helping the person to improve their quality of life and to regain healthier habits:
- To avoid this problem, do your best to reduce stress
- The foods you eat should be as natural as possible. So your diet needs to be healthy.
- Do not forget about light exercise, prescribed by a specialist, to gently mobilize the joints so that they do not stiffen.
- If you are fat, do your best to lose weight so that your joints suffer less.
- Alkalizes the body and eliminates toxins.
Do your best to never rule out food allergies (gluten, lactose, wheat, etc.). Although not the main cause, many patients improve a lot when they eliminate certain foods from their diet.